The QDT V2 Tripod is truly a gamers tripod. This Tripod is sole purpose is to give those shooters a competitive edge when shooting matches. It features a quick deployment system with 2 leg sections and new racheting locking tabs for even faster deployment. The new V2 series offers a more packable tripod by reducing the center section to allow users to use either their current exsisting ballhead or any common ballhead on the market. By reducing the center section we were able to have a weight reduction of about 1lb off of the current QDT tripod. The QDT V2 now features out new leg stopper system which does not allow your tripod leg to cross in between the other legs when closing and transporting the tripod.
- Vented tubes for faster deployment with no airlock when deploying or collapsing the tripod
- 1/4 turn twist locks for easier and smoother deployment of the tripod
- Leg stopper design which stops the legs from crossing when collapsing the tripod
- Inverted Spikes inside of the rubber feet so no more carrying spikes in your pack or pocket
- Spring loaded angled adjustment tabs for a more positive lock when choosing the angle you wish to set the legs at
- CNC Machined Parts for the strongest structural integrity and stability
- V2 center section for a smaller more packable tripod in circumference making it easier to carry
- Set screw in the V2 series head with non marring material to stop heads from ballheads being able to loosen under recoil or use
- 1/4 Inch Threaded inserts on leg collars to allow you to mount accessories to your tripod
- Attachment loop on the bottom of the tripod to allow you to be able to weight your tripod down on windy environments
Available Head Options:
Any Screw On Type Head
Laser Engraving Service: Please allow 1-2 Days for laser engraving service . Your name will be laser engraved onto one of the leg collars. Please include in order notes what you would like engraved ( First Or Last Name Or Nick Name ) on your tripod. For any questions please give us a call or email us.
|4 lb 12 oz
|2 / 1 Twist Locks
Main Tube Diamater
|42MM Main Tube
Spring Loaded / Ratcheting Ears
|1/4 Turn Twist Locks
Intergrated Spikes In Feet
Ballhead / Or Any 3/8 Head
|Tripod & Spiked Feet
Max Weight Rating
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This thing is beefy.. can’t wait to use it. Quality is great!
Just get it already
This tripod (QDT V2) is awesome. I use it for hunting coyotes at night. My first tripod had the stem in the middle that I had to extend all the way up to get enough height. It was pretty steady vertically, but always seemed to have a lot of horizontal "wabble". I'm 6'4" and the QDT is tall enough for me even on a hillside. I think the 55mm legs add to the stability as well. Couldn't be happier. I'v e never written a review on any other product, but I am so impressed with this tripod I thought it deserved recognition. Thanks for a great product!
The Two Vet QDT V2 and the 55mm Paul tension Arca mount exceeded my expectations with functionality and the quality of workmanship. With the ease of rapid deployment this tripod can be used in both tactical and competition setting.
The QDT V2 is an awesome tripod that provides a very secure stable shooting platform for me while predator hunting. It makes those 200 plus yard shots at coyotes feel very Rock solid. I would highly recommend this tripod!
BEST TRIPOD ON THE DAMN PLANET!
My entire experience with two vets has been awesome, my tripod arrived just days after ordering and that did include engraving, as for the tripod itself I have been nothing short of happy with it, legs lock in and do not move, tripod is supper easy to move around with, and I love the single pull legs, collapsed is the perfect height to glass from and shoot off of if needed and the tripod is super tall fully extended. Very happy with this purchase y’all keep making great gear.
Everything I expected, strong, lightweight, steady, works awesome for NLR hunter, hunting.
This thing is THE tripod for PRS/CD/NRL hunter. Tall enough to spot and quick to deploy. Yes, the collapsed length is a little long but if you figure how to attach it to your pack it works amazing. It straps to my Mystery Ranch 2-day perfectly. Thank you for the post of me using this as rear support! I was super stoked!